Friday, November 12, 2010

so interesting

I have a thing for clouds. I am constantly taking photos of the beautiful skies to submit to one of my favorite sites - www.clouds365.com/community  Here, hundreds of people post photos from all over the world of the skies above, all from that day. I have met such fantastic people through this site, from Europe and India, Canada and Argentina, ALL over the United States, and we all have a love for watching the skies.
Quite often I receive comments on the photos I post, usually things like wonderful and awesome, sometimes specific comments about the colors or scenery from that particular photo, but this photo brought a new comment, "so interesting" - that was it - what a perfect comment!
Who knows what she saw here that attracted her and caused her to take the time to comment, it could be the red of the soil, the slice of sunshine in the distance, the snow caps on the mountains, the fog over the distant layers of mountains, the low, gray clouds - anything, it's up to the person reading the comment to interpret.
I think most everything is interesting out here in the Wild West - nice to know someone else saw it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment